A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced individual to join our workshop team. We are an award winning, established independent Plant & Tool Hire company in SE London/Kent borders. We have one of the largest and youngest fleets available in the area. We want team members that share the same values and strive to be the best they can possibly be. You should have a broad range of time served experience in the plant and tool hire industry. A good working knowledge of small plant & tool hire equipment would be essential to any individual applying for this position.
- The maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all small tool and plant within our range.
- You will be workshop based.
- Carry out Portable Application Testing on all electrical tools
- Test & run all tools to ensure they are in good working order prior to hire.
- Tagging all tools when test and run completed, completion of test certificates and associated paperwork.
- Ensuring all work undertaken is safe and complies with safety standards.
- Prompt reporting of damages on returned hire equipment and assisting in identification of responsibility.
- Reporting to Workshop Manager on spares requirements.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in line with company procedures and processes.
- Assist work colleagues as and when required.
- To be successful you will
- Have experience in working as a Test & Run fitter or technician.
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as working on your own.
- Be flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities.
- Be able to provide references to support your application.
- A competitive salary based on a 40-44 hour working week.
- Full 28.5 days holiday
- Inclusion into the Company pension scheme
- Uniform will be provided
- The experience of working with an amazing team for an award winning Plant & Tool Hire Company.
Apply for this job
Contact: Mike Clegg - Managing Director 020 8850 5658