DRIVER – Plant & Tool Hire
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced driver to join our busy team of delivery drivers. We are an award winning, established independent Plant & Tool Hire company in SE London/Kent borders (DA15). We are a FORS accredited company, and we are looking for team members that share the same values and strive to be the best they can possibly be.
You should have experience in the plant and tool hire industry. Previous experience of driving 3.5-ton vehicles. A clean driving licence is essential to any individual applying for this position.
To undertake the safe, secure and efficient movement of plant and equipment required by the business, performing deliveries and collections to and from customer sites; while representing the Company in a professional and courteous manner at all times to customers, the general public and other road users
- The delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from customer sites in a timely and professional manner.
- To load and secure all equipment onto your vehicle in a safe and suitable manner using approved methods.
- To ensure equipment delivered and collected is accurately documented.
- To complete basic daily walk round safety checks on your vehicle.
- To be well presented and communicate professionally with customers on site.
To be successful you should
- Have experience in working as a plant hire driver.
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Have B+E licence entitlement
- Have towing experience
- Ideally have knowledge of local are, including London
- Be numerate, articulate and have attention to detail.
- Be able to work occasional overtime if required.
- A competitive wage (depending on experience) based on a 40-44 hour working week. (Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, and alternate Saturdays 8am to 12pm)
- Full 28.5 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Inclusion into the Company pension scheme
- Uniform will be provided
- The experience of working with an amazing team for an award-winning Plant & Tool Hire Company.
Apply for this job:
Contact: Mike Clegg - Managing Director 020 8850 5658
Email CV to email@example.com